Hi! I haven't given updates lately. I thought I should let you know you on Totally Fit 4 Life changes. A lot happens on the backside of the website. I've told you before I'm not a webmaster, but I do attempt to put out an attractive, helpful site for you.
Healthy Lifestyles, Guts2Gallons, and GutBusters
- Some formatting issues cropped up recently! UGH! The Healthy Lifestyles page under "Events" is under construction. It looks ready for sign-ups. There was a price increase due to cost increases for us. Sorry! I would encourage churches to form groups and sign up. Email me for more info for church groups and flyers to distribute.
- Church licensing is under construction for Healthy Lifestyles. I put up tentative pricing. It looks like it's ready, but not quite yet. Watch for more updates.
- Activity trackers may be made available for purchase for all groups if there is interest. Contact me if you have an interest in it.
- The Products page will expand to make relavent products available to clients and readers. What won't you see in it? Supplements. Nope.
- The Healthy Lifestyles Journal is available for purchase now. You may only do the download option as a Healthy Lifestyles, GutBuster, or Guts2Gallons group member. Members will receive a weekly download, usually on Fridays. You have permission to print and copy only for the 12 weeks of the group. You may not print or copy for anyone outside of the group.
Interviews for blog posts
- I haven't received any requests or offers for interviews or success stories, so I am only able to offer what I find. Starting with family and friends, I began with my daughter, age 26, with type 1 diabetes. IOne will be featured each month.I would love to have success stories from you. Want to be a part? Ask me how!
Social Media, etc.
- As many of you know, we moved Mom closer to us so I can help her. She became ill this past month after receiving a flu shot. I guess the price of becoming more social is getting sick from more exposure to germs. Her needs have required extra attention. Sorry I have been "anti-social"! It's taken a while to thank people for following me or getting back to messages. She is doing better now, so I should be able to respond sooner.
- In January 2016, I may need to re-figure blog post timings. With groups and other events, I will be swamped! Please forgive me if I need to do reduce the number of posts. My clients and group members come first.
- The Quick Start download should be available soon. Also, the No Zen Zone is still in the works. I never imagined how complicated this subject can be! I hope to have something ready for you soon. In the meantime, check the Zen & Christianity section of my blog posts.
- I hear crickets chirping on Facebook and Google+ with discussion starters. You are a quiet group! If you want to interact, let me know! I will be offering discussion times for Healthy Lifestyles in closed social media groups.They will be important to process information and individual needs within the groups
In case you missed them:
You are a great group! What a blessing to minister to you and yours. Blessings back to you!