It's been an interesting week here at TT4F. A lot of things have hit:
- The IRS wants yet more paperwork and info, our first set of taxes filed as married.
- Errands that should only take an hour become three because everyone else seemed to have all the time in the world i.e. farm country and road construction.
- I had to hurry to cover plants in my garden I had just planted because of a frost.
- My husband's son was in Texas when he and his car were hurled by a tornado.
- His daughter had a huge emergency at work.
- Allergies have hit full force. If only the reproduction of plants was kinder to my sinuses!
- My blog post, "Break Free" kept saving in an odd form. It looked like someone used scissors and hacked out chunks! Sorry, guys!
Ever have one of those weeks? Yuck! Sometimes it makes me want to go back to bed and get up on the other side to see if things get better.
But even in the midst of odd stuff, God is still good:
- Both of my hubby's adult kids are fine.
- My garden is fine.
- We still have each other.
- My younger daughter and her husband sold their home in three days.
- The road crew in our town provided humor unwittingly.
- "Break Free" is in it's proper format and stayed that way after I fixed it again.
- My hubby and I are running away for the weekend for our anniversary.
- Our country is still free.
- We still have a home, food, and clothing.
Never forget to count your blessings.
In case you missed them:
For other reading:
Never take our freedom here in the USA for granted. Remember those who serve our country. May God bless you!