Summer is not far from now. Sitting here at my dining table, I wonder if it may not be the type of summer most of us like. Since it is cooler than normal it may not get into the 80's at any point. I've only been riding bike a couple of times as a result of the cold and moving. Yuck! But in light of this new season approaching, I would like to put out a few things to you:
1. Since I am getting married in less than 2 weeks, my posts won't be normal. I also won't be posting during the honeymoon. Sorry! Two's company...!!!
2. When I get back, I will be reviewing the goals I put forth a while back. It is important to stay true to those goals.
3. Consider your own health and station of life. If there are things that need to change, what are they? How might I be able to help you with them?
4. Where are you on your spiritual journey? Our spiritual lives are foundational to every other aspect of our lives. What changes would you make there? How might I able to help you?
5. How can you and I impact the lives of people around us? Who is on your prayer list? What do they need that we can provide?
6. Readership is up. What are you looking for? What are your needs? How can I meet some of those needs on this site or though exercise sessions?
7. Being good stewards of all God has given us is very important. What things are you using well for Him and what could you improve?
Reviewing where we are in our lives is very important. I would like to challenge you to do that right now. Staying on course keeps us steady in any water!
God bless you!